Customer Account Management
The Octepos Customer Accounts Management module makes setting up and managing customer accounts easy. Simple to access and configure; automation of everyday tasks and quick navigation ensure that you always have accurate account information. Having the flexibility to offer those personal touches, including supporting the use of swipe cards and loyalty points, will help to keep your customers coming back.
The software’s comprehensive reporting system not only allows you to review past information, it also enables you to project forward to see how business decisions taken now will affect performance in the future.
By setting fixed credit amounts for different accounts, you can ensure customers remain within agreed limits. Use the reports to see how these limits will affect the balance of your books before applying them, or where credit has been extended, set predetermined payment periods.
Octepos Accounts gives you the flexibility to make the most of every opportunity when it presents itself, laying out all the information you need to make the right decision at the right time.
- Daybook totals show the activity for an account within a particular trading day
- EOD and current financial reports ensure accurate cashing up and banking at the end of the day
- Customise your discounts to specific customers, based on accurate information about their buying habits
- Customer recognition via swipe card, name or account number
- Set up predetermined, automated credit terms
- Full analysis of customer sales, current credit situation and payment habits
- Accept advance payments, deposits, and customer account part-payments
- Stop an account surpassing its limit, or simply warn the operator — with manual override available
- Create specific price plans on selected overall products for selected accounts
- Facilitates auditing: accounting transactions are recorded into a comprehensive log which maintains precise account history and enables reprinting of old POS receipts or back office invoices