At the heart of all Octepos EPoS systems is the CES Touch software. With more than a decade of experience in the retail and hospitality sectors, CES Touch software provides an intuitive, easy to use and reliable till application rich in functionality to keep you ahead of the game.
The main core features of CES Touch Software include:
- Easy to use with minimum training
- Built in Training Mode for training new staff
- Log on by on-screen button, swipe card or magnetic key or fingerprint reader
- Split or combine customer bills
- Integrated EFT with Chip & Pin
- In excess of 75 built-in back-office business reports
- Multiple reporting functions and X or Z readings
- Multiple price levels for lines (used for promotions/happy hour)
- Ability to take payments in multiple currencies
- Terminals continue to function in the event of network failure
- Multiple Site Reporting and head office functions for multiple chains
- Handheld PoS integration
The EPoS software on our systems is designed to be powerful, yet easy to use and simple for staff to learn. As a business making a large capital investment in a new EPoS system, it is vital that you make the right choice with regard to the software. What your EPoS system can deliver for your business will be determined mainly by the capabilities of the software installed.
For more industry specific features of Touch EPoS Software, click on a relevant link below:Restaurants
Pubs and clubs
The Touch EPoS Software installed on all our systems is modular, meaning you only pay for the features you need now with the option to add more functionality later. Stock Control, Accounts, Bookings, Customer Loyalty and Table Planner modules are all included in a standard Octepos EPoS System.
If you are interested in finding out more about Octepos EPoS Software then please call or email us to discuss your requirements or to arrange a demonstration.