Touch Management Control
Octepos Touch Management Control (TMC) is designed for single site management of tills from the back office. It enables you to have real time control over what is happening in your business, no matter how many point of sale (POS) terminals you have.
TMC facilitates live monitoring of all sales activities and gives you up-to-the-minute information of what is happening on each terminal. TMC shows you where and by whom sales are being generated, and the level of takings in each drawer, with compatible visual indicators of when money in the till drawer is ready for collection.
View current and net sales, discounts, voids, cancellations, refunds, ‘no sales’, account payments, and hourly sales. Quickly and easily define all takings by tender type; whether cash, cheque, voucher, credit card, etc. You can even carry out a full EOD on each individual terminal, without leaving your office.
Octepos TMC also enables you to drill deep into your business by providing multiple reporting options in easy to digest formats. Break down your sales by group, department and/or PLU code, right down to particular operators and exact times of specific transactions. Analyse tender types or compare your current performance against any other period in your trading history, alternatively specify dates and particular periods of time and utilise the comprehensive hour by hour reporting feature.
- Up to the minute, live, sales information
- Review real time sales against historic performance
- See what’s happening on all your tills, at the same time
- Monitor the amount of cash and other tender types in every till at any point during the day
- Efficient EOD feature
- Live, remote streaming, from security cameras set up at point of sale
- Detailed reporting to enable better understanding of your trading trends